Dynamic Radial Wedge Belt Press
The Dynamic Radial Wedge (DRW) belt press is the new benchmark for quality and performance. It has higher throughput rates than comparable models, achieves higher cake solids and uses less power.
The high performance Dynamic Radial Wedge Belt Press is the most technologically advanced belt press in the world today. It is capable of processing unstable, slow draining materials at flow rates 50% higher than comparable models while achieving consistently higher cake solids. The 3-meter, 15-roll BPR boasts an outstanding 725 square feet of filtration area that, combined with other key engineering innovations, does the work of two conventional 2-meter belt presses.
The Dynamic Radial Wedge Belt Press is available in 1.2, 1.6, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 meter designs and can be equipped with up to 15 pressure rollers. This allows the press to be customized to fit every dewatering application. It is a proven performer in the harshest, most demanding industrial and municipal environments. The DRW is an outstanding value that provides the highest possible return on your dewatering investment.
Features and Benefits
- Low friction radial wedge.
- Largest filtration areas of any press in its class.
- Strong, stiff “I” beam frame.
- Dual independent drive system.
- Equal length belts.
- Rack and pinion equalization system.
- Pneumatic air bellows tensioning and tracking system.
- Proprietary interference fit roller construction.
- Modular frame design.
- The radial wedge design allows the press to produce extremely high cake solids even with difficult, slow draining materials. The low friction rolling wedge reduces power consumption by 50% or more over standard designs.
- Large filtration areas are critical to maximizing performance, throughput rates, and solids capture.
- The extremely strong, stiff “I” beam frame enables application of higher dewatering pressure to maximize dewatering performance.
- The dual belt drive system applies uniform tension to both belts to improve belt life and overall press performance.
- Equal length belts minimize inventory costs, cut maintenance costs and simplify belt replacement.
- The rack and pinion equalization system assures accurate belt tracking to maximize belt life.
- The pneumatic tensioning and tracking system eliminates the mess and maintenance of hydraulic systems. The air bellows actuators eliminate seal leakage problems encountered with common cylinder actuators.
- The proprietary “interference fit” roller construction completely eliminates roller failures and costly press downtime.
- Modular frame design allows additional rollers to be easily added at a future date to accommodate plant process changes or higher throughput/cake dryness requirements.