Packaged Treatment Plants
Envirodyne specializes in the design, manufacture, installation and service of water and wastewater equipment for municipalities and industry.
The equipment offered includes circular pier and bridge supported primary clarifiers, pier and bridge supported spiral blade and suction manifold type secondary clarifiers, replacement clarifier drives, circular thickeners, rotary drum thickeners, rectangular collectors, digester covers, oxidation ditch system, rotary distributors, sludge bagger systems, grease and grit removal systems and screening equipment.
H2O Innovation: Your wastewater treatment specialist
Our reliable state-of-the-art, eco-friendly solutions help you effectively address your treatment requirements thanks to an approach that meets all your wastewater management and environmental compliance while streamlining costs and optimizing treatment. We are both active and proactive in our search for cutting-edge solutions and are known for;
1) Our ability to adapt to waste characteristics.
2) Systems that take up very little space and are ideal for a decentralized approach.
3) Minimal sludge management and long term performance without periodic cleaning or replacement of filtering mediums (short and medium term)
4) State-of-the-art equipment able to tolerate operational interruptions and flow rate Changes.
5) Passive, compact, low energy consumption systems.
6) Simplified integration of innovative technology into existing infrastructures.
7) Economical (no full time operators) and ecological (no chemical products) treatment Solutions.
H2O Innovations uses the innovative Bio-Wheel Technology combines fixed film and aerated sludge process to reduce or effectively eliminate; Suspended solids (SS), Chemical Oxygen demand (COD) and biochemical oxygen demand (DBO’s). Nitrogen (by means of nitrifications and denitrification) and phosphorous odors, fecal coliforms, hydrogen sulphide and more.